The data controller and the data processor is CAD di Cortinovis Attilio & C. s.a.s. Via Tresolzio, 103 – 24030 Brembate di Sopra (BG) – P.IVA 02336540162
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
During the web surfing in the website information about your computer and your software in use are collected. In particular, your IP address, browser in use, the domain name, the access time and the website from which you operate. This information may be used by the Company to supplies its service and to produce some statistics about the use of the website. The owner stimulates you to read the privacy notes on the various sites linked to its own. The owner isn’t in any way responsible for the safeguard of the privacy on sites outside his own.
|_utma||2 years||This cookie is used by Google for statistical purposes to distinguish visitors to our site|
|_utmb||30 minutes||This cookie is used by Google for statistical purposes to determine and understand new visits to the site|
|_utmc||End of session or rather closing of the browser||This cookie is used by Google for statistical purposes to determine and understand new visits to the site with cookies__utmb, actually it’s no longer used but remains for compatibility reasons|
|__utmz||6 months||This cookie is used by Google for statistical purposes to determine and understand how the visitor has reached the site, in particular if he has reached the site directly or after a search|
The visitors may inhibit the use of the cookies by resorting extensions or additional components available for their browsers, or by intervening on their settings. Alternatively, they may explicitly inhibit only the analytics cookie; Google, to this end and with reference to its own cookies, offers to the page https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout an extension applicable to the most popular browsers.
The inhibition of cookies may hinder the efforts of website managers that are turned to optimize their own platforms in order to meet better the needs of visitors.
CONSENT TO DATA COLLECTION
The information system used to operate the website obtain, during normal usage, certain data whose transmission is intrinsic in the use of Internet communication protocols. The statistical and analytical data will be acquired by means of cookies. In accordance with the Privacy Code, as also specified by the provision of the Data Protection Authority on 8 May 2014, the visitors’ consent is not required for the attainment of such aims. Any further data release is optional and voluntary.
PURPOSE FOR THE PROCESSING
– meeting legal requirements
– defending the Company’s rights before the court
– satisfying every lawful request form the Public Security Forces
We don’t sell or transfer the personal information of ours visitors or customers to third parties in any way
PROCESING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any information obtain through the www.cadsas.it website is mainly handled by means of computer devices under procedures and logic strictly relating to the purposes of collection and anyway in such a manner as to ensure confidentiality, in full respect of articles 11 and 31 of the privacy Code.
AMENDMENTS TO PRIVACY STATEMENT
The Company may occasionally amend these notes on privacy, also following the revision or integration of the reference framework at the national and/or community level. Possible new versions will be published on this page.
RIGHT ACCESSTO DATA
Under art.7 of the privacy Code you may obtain information about your data in our possession, even if not registered yet, by writing to our e-mail address: email@example.com
You may ask for information about:
– the origin of your personal data;
– the purposes and modes of data processing;
– the logic applied in case of processing by means of electronic devices;
– the personal details of the controller, supervisors and appointed representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
– the subjects or categories of subjects whom the personal data may be communicated to or who may get to know them as the appointed representative within the State territory, the supervisors or the persons in charge.
Moreover, you are entitled to be advised about:
1. the update, amendment or, where interested therein, the integration of data;
2. the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including those which need not be retained for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3. the certification that the operations as for point 1 and 2 have been notified, even with regard to their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected.
You have the right to object to the whole or just part:
1. to the processing of personal data legitimate reasons, even though they are relevant to the purpose of collection;
2. to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales materials or for completion of market research or for commercial communication
1) PROPERTY, SITE CONTENT, COPYRIGHT AND REGISTERED TRADEMARKS
The www.cadsas.it website and all its contents, including (by way of example but not of limitation) trademarks logos, icons, pictures, and texts, are the sole property of CAD di Cortinovis Attilio & C. s.a.s. Via Tresolzio, 103 – 24030 Brembate di Sopra (BG) – P.IVA 02336540162, or of its third party service providers. Such contents are protected by the Italian and international copyright laws. The software component part of the site architecture, except where otherwise provided for, for software parts owned by Adobe Inc. and free software released under license of GPL, BSD or variations thereof, is to be understood as also owned by the Company. The www.cadsas.it website might contain hypertext connections with external websites not controlled by the same, which are provided as simple references and for whose contents the Company may not be held liable. The Company makes no warranty and declines all liabilities for such connections. If you decide to access any of such third party sites, you do so at your own risk.
2) USE OF WEBSITE
The www.cadsas.it website shall never be used for sending pornographic material or any material that offends common decency or, more in general, for any illegal purposes under the Italian legislation. Reproduction, alteration, copy, distribution, selling or exploitation of the site for commercial purposes is prohibited without prior consultation with the Company and explicit authorization thereof. The user of the www.cadsas.it website undertakes to keep all instructions relating to the Company trademarks and patents.
3) USER’S ABILITY
4) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The www.cadsas.it website is supplied “as is”. The Company and its suppliers make no representations about the site operability and the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information, materials and products contained therein. To the extent permissible under the applicable laws, the Company makes no express implicit or implied warranties of merchantability and suitability for a particular purpose. The User is obliged to contact the Company directly to check the availability and timeliness of information of interest.
5) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The company shall not be liable for damages of any kind caused by the use of the site, including direct, indirect, incidental and consequential damages.
6) GOVERNING LAW AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION
The Italian law is applicable to these general Terms and Conditions. For any controversy the Court of Bergamo shall have sole jurisdiction.
7) MODIFICATIONS TO THE GENERAL TERMS
The Company reserves the right to modify the website and these General Terms at any time. Communication about said modifications shall be given on the following page.
8) ADDITIONAL TERMS
Further terms and conditions, other than these, can be applied to the sale of goods and services or to the use of other parts of the website: the User hereby undertakes to conform to these other terms and conditions.